Friday 11 October 2013

Fernando Torres Latest news



Fernando Torres accepts has not been treated honestly since the time that he landed at Chelsea for £50million.the Spaniard, who just has 15 goals in 87  Premier League recreations, accepts the investigation he has gone under for his exhibitions has been uncalled for.  Towards the closure of last season his structure got and he has not played too severely this term either, despite the fact that he has scored only once, in the Premier League against Bayern Munich. 
'It's the feeling that I have had from the first day. There has been the setup running on with the club, the way the group are going and afterward my own specific way,' he said, as reported in the Evening Standard. 'There has been an overcompensation about everything. Overcompensate when I did that miss or in the event that I have a red card or I hit the crossbar in place of scoring an goals.
'They never discuss the exceptional things. Give or take from the starting right up 'til the present time, its been the way I feel.' However, he conceded to Chelsea TV that he ought to be accomplishing more for the club. 'The individuals are taking a gander at me supposing I might as well improve so much and its accurate.'The explanation for why you pay that cash for somebody is that he has demonstrated in the past he is worth that.'
He included: 'I know I have numerous things to do at this club to give the trust once more to the holder. The measure of objectives I scored last season ought to be the base.' Torres scored only one goal for Chelsea in the 2010-11 season after he touched base on due date day in the January exchange. 
The 28-year-old Turkey forward has been joined to the Chelsea FC in the past and, talking at the Leaders in Football meeting at Stamford Bridge, Aysal supported an offer. 'In the event that he needs to go and Chelsea are intrigued, why not?', he said. Chelsea advances  have battled to uncover the net this season, with Samuel Eto'o, Torres and Demba Ba all yet to strike in the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment